- Two Bedroom Period Cottage
- Many Original Features
- Brand New Kitchen
- Rent £375 pcm (from 20/11/2017)
2 Year Buy to Let
About The Property
About The Area
- Situated in the foothills of the Pennines, Bradford is part of the United Kingdom’s fourth largest urban area – West Yorkshire Urban Area.
- Bradford has a population of just over 500,000. The city enjoys a great location just 10 miles from Leeds and has extremely good links to the rest of the major northern cities that surrounds it.
- Bradford’s economy is one of the strongest in the region and it is expected to top £10 billion in 2017.
- In total, over £500 million has been invested in the city centre over the last year, with an additional £200 million being ploughed into other parts of the wider district.
- The last 12 months has also seen the opening of the new Westfield shopping and leisure complex, The Broadway. Eighty-two new stores fill the 570,000 sq ft of retail space and over 2,000 jobs have been created in the process.
Acquisition costs (*) £1,170
Total costs £54,770
Total acquisition costs £1,170
Projected annual rental dividends
Rental Income £4,500
Management fee (£450)
Corporation tax (£770)
Projected annual dividend income £3,280
Projected annual yield 6%
Projected total yield 12%
Projected Sale Proceeds
Sale price £80,000
Cost of purchase (£54,770)
Corporation tax (£4,790)
Projected net gain on sale £20,440
Projected growth 37%
Total ROI over 2 years 12% + 37% = 49%
If you have a question about this property, please click below and submit a question to us directly.
Calculate your earnings
With a £1000 investment, we project you could get back £1245, of which £1045 will be paid at a monthly rate of £87 p.m.
Based on % projected capital growth and 12% projected Net Rental Yield.
Historic house prices are not a reliable indicator of future performance. The rates of return quoted are illustrative only and are not guaranteed.